Click the link below for related post:
4 T sugar
3 T water
175 g chocolate (melted to 95 F)
1 1/4 c heavy cream
- Whip the heavy cream then set aside in the refrigerator.
- Whip the egg yolks until pale in color or three times it's original volume.
- Cook the sugar and water in a pot until it's temperature is 250 F.
- Still whipping the yolks, add the sugar syrup into the yolks on a steady stream. Continue whipping until the mixture cools down.
- Fold in the melted chocolate.
- Then quickly fold in the whipped cream.