Click the link below for related post:
35g almonds, toasted
1/2 c all purpose flour
1/8 t salt
1 t vanilla powder
56 g butter
1/4 c powdered sugar
1/4 t orange zest
- Put the almonds, flour, salt and vanilla powder in a food processor/blender, and pulse it until crumbly. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest and almond mixture.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Make 1/2 inch balls out of the dough. Place on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake on a 325*F preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until bottoms are light golden brown.
- Let cool, then enjoy!:)
- (Optional) Roll the cookies on powdered sugar just before serving.