Click the link below for related post:
30 g chocolate chips (for topping)
60 g unsalted butter
60 g sugar
60 g all purpose flour
1/2 t baking powder
1/8 t salt
15 g cocoa powder
15 g chocolate chips
- Grease a bowl that has 500 ml capacity. Put the 30 g of chocolate chips at the bottom of the bowl. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Add this mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in the 15g of chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture on the prepared 500ml bowl. Cover with baking paper or aluminum foil.
- Steam for 1 1/2 hours. Loosen up the sides of the pudding by running a palette knife around the perimeter of the pudding. Invert then serve while warm!