Click the link below for related post:
- Banana-Coconut Centered Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Mousse with Hazelnut Burnt Cream Center
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
Yield: 4 1/2 inch round pan
1/8 c almond powder
1/8 c powdered sugar
1 1/2 t all purpose flour
1 pc egg white
2 1/4 t sugar
- Combine the almond powder, powdered sugar and flour. Set aside.
- Beat the egg white close to soft peak then add in the sugar. Continue beating until you see peaks forming.
- Fold in the almond powder mixture.
- Transfer to a lined 4 inch round pan.
- Bake at a preheated 340 F oven for 15 mins. or until it's golden brown in color.