Click the links below for related posts:
- Banoffee Pie
- Daring Bakers' Challenge - January 2011: Biscuit Joconde Imprime/Entrement
- Banana-Coconut Centered Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Mousse with Hazelnut Burnt Cream Center
- Brownies Glazed with Ganache
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
Yield: enough to glaze an 8 inch or maybe even 9 inch cake
150 ml heavy cream
187 g chocolate (white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate)
- Heat the heavy cream.
- Pour the heated cream onto the chocolate.
- Mix until it's combined.
- Let cool until desired consistency.