Click the link below for related post:
3/4 c water
6 T (85 g) unsalted butter
1/4 t salt
1 c (125 g) all purpose flour
- Boil water, butter, salt and sugar stirring occassionally. Remove from heat.
- Combine flour, stir and make sure it is well combined.
- Return to heat and continue mixing until mixture is slightly dry and begins to pull away from the sides of the saucepan.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs one at a time. It is important to fully incorporate one egg before adding the next one.
- Pipe to the form required shape in the dessert you're going to make. As for cream puffs, 1 inch balls making sure to pipe each balls 1 inch apart.