Click the link below for related post:
Yield: about 12 pcs of 6 inch crepes
100 g flour
10 g sugar
1/4 t salt
250 ml milk
25 g butter, melted
1 1/2 t corn oil
- Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the egg and combine thoroughly.
- Blend in the milk, make sure to avoid lumps.
- Add melted butter and oil.
- Strain the mixture to remove possible lumps.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
- Heat up your crepe pan or non-stick pan.
- Coat with a small layer of butter. (You only have to do this once, I mean just for the first crepe. There's no need to butter the pan again for the rest of the cooking process.)
- Pour about 1/8 c (30 ml) of batter onto the pan, and swirl and spread the batter to cover the whole pan. Note: The 30 ml guide is for making a 6 inch crepe.
- Once the sides of the crepe is pulling away from the pan, flip it and cook the other side for just about 15 seconds. Voila.