Click the link below for related post:
130 g all purpose flour
70 g almond powder
1 t vanilla powder
1/8 t ground cloves
1/2 t baking powder
85 g butter
100 g sugar
2 egg yolks
zest of 1/2 lemon
1/3 c raspberry preserve
sliced almonds (optional)
- Grease a 6 inch tart pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, almond powder, vanilla powder, cloves and baking powder). Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the yolks one at a time.
- Add the dry ingredients and lemon zest. This makes a soft dough.
- Press half of the dough onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Spread the raspberry preserve on top.
- Roll out the remaining dough on a floured surface and cut them into strips. (If the dough is hard to roll out, refrigerate for 15 minutes before rolling)
- Arrange the strips on top of the raspberry preserve in a lattice pattern.
- There should still be dough left after finishing the lattice top.
- Roll the left over dough into tiny little balls, and put them around the perimeter of the tart.
- You may decorate the torte with sliced almonds.
- Bake the torte on a 350 F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden in color.