Click the link below for related post:
- Whisk the egg white and powdered sugar until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the chilled batter onto the tray making sure the drops are about an inch or two apart.
- Spread the drops into 2 inch thin circles.
- Transfer the tuiles on a rolling pin with the help of a spatula while it's still hot.
- Note: you can shape your tuile as you desire; you can also use or make stencils using card boards to make teardrops, butterflies, etc.