Click on the link below for related post:
Ingredients:40 g coconut milk
20 g sugar
2 g unflavored gelatin powder
10 ml cold water
30 ml heavy cream
- Heat the coconut milk and sugar until sugar has completely dissolve. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine gelatin powder and cold water and let it bloom for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the gelatin into the warm coconut milk, and stir until gelatin is melted and fully incorporated with the coconut milk mixture.
- Let coconut milk mixture cool down to at least room temperature (don't put it in the fridge as we don't want the gelatin to set yet).
- Whip the heavy cream and fold into the cooled coconut milk.
- Pour on your desired container and let it set inside the fridge.