Click the link below for related post:
- Fondant Cake - Spiced Apple Cake with Maple Buttercream Filling and Toasted Walnuts
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
Yield: 6-inch round pan
1/4 c vegetable oil
1 c sugar
1 pc egg
2 apples (peeled then grated)
1 t baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
1 t cinnamon powder
1/4 t ginger powder
1/4 t salt
1 c all purpose flour
- Combine the dry ingredients (baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt and flour) in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Mix in egg until well combined.
- Mix in grated apples.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to a well greased 6 inch round and 2 inch high cake pan.
- Bake on a 180C preheated oven for 35-40 mins or until the toothpick comes out clean when you insert it in the center of the cake.