Click the link below for related post:
- Mulberry Project - Layers of Vanilla Mousse, Pastry Cream, Fresh Mulberries, Toasted Walnuts, Homemade Mulberry Jam and Banana Cake
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
Yield: 8-inch x 8-inch square pan
Ingredients:150 g (1 large) banana, preferably very riped
130 g brown sugar
100 g flour
5 g baking soda
pinch of salt
5 ml vanilla extract
24 ml corn oil or vegetable oil
50 ml heavy cream
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Combine the egg and vanilla extract; set aside.
- Combine the oil and cream; set aside.
- Mash the banana and mix in the sugar.
- Add in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Add in the egg mixture until well combined.
- Add in the oil-cream mixture until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a well-greased pan.
- Bake in a 400 F preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.