Click on the link below for related post:
- Panic Farewell Baking: Vanilla Cake with Orange Blossom Buttercream Plus Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
Yield: 2 dozens
170 g sugar
127 g unsalted butter
1/2 t vanilla extract
185 g all purpose flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
85 g walnuts
170 g choclate chips
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffry.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoon worth of cookie batter onto a well lined cookie sheet. I use a 1/8-measuring cup for consistency of cookie size. You can also use icecream scooper.
- Bake on a 350F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.