Click a link below for related post:
- Fondant Cake - Vanilla Cake with Toffee Buttercream and Roasted Hazelnuts
- Fondant Cake - Chocolate Cake/Cupcakes and Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Filling
- Panic Farewell Baking: Vanilla Cake with Orange Blossom Buttercream Plus Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Almond Sansrival
- Go Back to Recipes for Grabs
|orange blossom buttercream|
178 g sugar
43 ml water
225 g unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
*extracts/essences for flavoring
*food coloring for color
- Boil together sugar and water until it reaches 118C.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg until light in color.
- Once the sugar syrup reaches 118C, pour the syrup into the egg in a stream while continuously beating the egg.
- Continue beating until the egg mixture cools down or until it reaches ribbon stage.
- Beat in the butter into the egg mixture a couple of cubes at a time.
- Add your desired flavor and color. Voila.