Click the link below for related post:
Yield: enough to fill a 500 ml baking dish
1/3 recipe of caramel<<
2 egg yolks
125 ml milk
150 g condensed milk
1/4 t vanilla powder
- Pour the caramel on your ramekin or baking dish, let it harden.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, egg, milk, condensed milk and vanilla powder using a wooden spoon.
- Strain the mixture onto the hard caramel.
- Place the ramekin on a pan with water.
- Bake on a 300 F preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the sides are slightly firm and the center is still a bit wobbly.